Manuscript Preparation Guide
1. Authors are requested to submit a preliminary paper of 4 pages in length, including title, author's affiliation, abstract, figure and references.
2. The submission must be in electronic format (only PDF is accepted).
Hard copies will not be accepted. Please follow strictly the paper templates provided:
IEEE Compliance Check
Final manuscripts (for accepted papers) must pass the IEEE compliance check in order to appear in IEEEXplore.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress website at http://www.pdf-express.org/. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Click on 'New User' option to create your own IEEE PDF eXpress account.
Conference ID is : 19831x
- If you already have the PDF version of your paper, you can upload the PDF file for checking. The checking result will be sent to you by email from IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Alternatively, you can upload the source file (e.g., MS Word file) for online conversion to PDF. Proofread the generated PDF file thoroughly. There could be missing symbols, equations, graphs and also errors reported.
- Download and sign the IEEE copyright transfer form , available here.
More extended instructions on the use of IEEE PDF eXpress are available here.
Paper Submission Guide
All authors should submit the PDF manuscript together with the IEEE copyright form via the online submission portal.
You may still come back and edit your record / paper file another time before the submission deadline.
To login and edit your paper, please use the link available here.
You should use the login details you received when initially submitting your paper.